One Blackfriars is a magnificent addition to the London skyline. Envisaged as an awe-inspiring sculpture looking down on the River Thames, the 170-metre high tower with 274 apartments is ideally placed to embrace London’s rich cultural life on the South Bank.
With sweeping views across the city and built to a unique design by award-winning SimpsonHaugh Architects, One Blackfriars is set to be a beacon of architectural brilliance. The building has been expertly created for its residents to enjoy the very best that London has to offer.
170 m 52 Storey Building with:
- 50 storey, 170-metre high tower
- Fabulous panoramic views over the London skyline
- Spacious light-filled residences
- Outstanding residents’ facilities
- 161 bedroom boutique hotel and landscaped piazza
- Advanced technology and impeccable design